Hooked the GameCube back up this weekend, so I thought to celebrate with a brochure from the glory days of the system. I am sure I picked this pamphlet up from a demo kiosk in a Toys R Us. The sort of mission statement on the inside fold of the brochure seems to have stuck with the Big N over the years. Even two console generations later, Nintendo is still making products that focus on playing games.
On a lighter note, I love the guy who is carrying his GameCube in this brochure. When I first saw the handle on that purple cube, lunchbox was the first thought that crossed my mind.
I SEEM TO HAVE DIED, IS THAT OKAY?
Cull Hazard from Quest 64, by Imagineer.
Requested by fuckyeah1990s.
oh my GOD yes. ALWAYS loved this game despite its bad reception… this particular path always stuck with me from my childhood.
Megaman NES rom startup glitches.
On Thursday, actor Ben Murphy turned 72, a very un-mellow age. Let’s journey instead back to ‘76 for a little Riding with Death. Ya turkeys.
one of my favs. Can’t believe he’s 72, damn.
Things I refuse to feel ashamed of:
- mirror selfies
- gym selfies
- all selfies
- pouty faces (is it wrong that I like my lips to look juicier??)
- appreciating that hot people are hot
- eating twice as much as a quarterback on occasion
- that sometimes I like wearing sweatpants and staying in
- that other times I enjoy wearing a lot of makeup and going out
- liking pop music - there is a reason pop is pop and it is because it’s popular